Monday, March 8, 2010

March 6 - Frozen Food Day

I am a big frozen food fan! My favorites are Tostinos pizza, Lean Cuisine – chicken with basil sauce, and in college I lived off of the $1 banquet meals!

Today I worked for 17 hours! Needless to say at the end of the day I was dirty, tired and hungry! Jared, being the loving hubby that he is went to the store on his way to pick me up and picked up my favorite Lean Cuisine! HOORAY!

There wasn’t much time for this celebration, but it was delicious while it lasted!

I also really like the Jimmy Dean sausage, egg, and cheese on a biscuit…but they are fairly expensive so I don’t get them much. And let’s not forget Eggo Waffles! LEGO MY EGGO! They are FABULOUS! I just eat them by throwing them in the microwave for a few seconds and then eat them plain…sometimes I melt chocolate chips in them! I’m exhausted and I have to be back to work in 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment