Monday, March 22, 2010

March 19 – Agricultural Day


I am a proud graduate of Michigan State University, an agricultural school. Today in the NCAA tournament we beat the New Mexico State Aggies, another agricultural school. I love looking at agriculture. There is an agriculture.com if you ever need any information about agriculture. WOW, typing that word so much is making it seem very odd to me…you know when you say a word over and over and then you start thinking…that is an odd word, what does that even mean, and why does that word mean that…Anyways, I am getting off track…

–noun
1. the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.

2. the production of crops, livestock, or poultry.

Enjoy your agriculture today, I looked at many fields today, enjoying their peacefulness, I ate poultry today and enjoyed it very much. I love agriculture!

No comments:

Post a Comment