Monday, March 8, 2010

March 3 - I Want You To Be Happy Day


Today I did things to make other people and dogs happy…shocker!

Duke and I got up at 6am and drove with Jared down to St.Joseph, Michigan where he works. He was very happy not to have to drive alone. Then I took duke to the beach where he had a lot of fun running around on the sand and snow. Duke and I then found a little pet store where he got to buy a brand new blue tennis ball, and later we found a dog bakery where he was able to pick out 3 special treats…needless to say he was VERY happy with all of this.

Next we met Jared for lunch and took him out to eat at the Pizza Hut buffet – a favorite in our family, making us both VERY happy.

For the afternoon Jared said he just wanted to make me happy and sent me off to Michigan City to go to the outlet mall. Knowing that by going I would be making him happy I accepted!

Tonight I told my sister I was coming up to visit her tomorrow and help take care of my cute little nephew- obviously that made the whole area of Traverse City happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment