Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 23 – Organize Your Home Office Day


Even though we are in transition and living with parents right now, we do in fact have a home office. I have taken over one of the other bedrooms in our house and set up my office. It isn’t really that un-organized…I saw last week that this day was coming so I tried to wait to clean up things…however, I couldn’t find anything and I like things pretty organized…so I had to do a cleaning last week. It was kinda like when people are so irritated and they sit there and their eye starts twitching and their hands start slowly moving to do something they know they aren’t supposed to…I am just envisioning one of those cartoon guys about to explode…that was me trying to wait to organize my office! Today I mostly just straightened piles of papers and grouped things together…all the pens here…calendars here…and so on. I actually LOVE organizing…so today was very exciting for me!

Have fun organizing…always a great excuse to go to my favorite kind of stores…The Container Store…is it sad that I could walk around in there FOREVER and just look at all the different storage things…AHH I am getting all excited now just thinking about it…OH MY I am moving into a new house, you know what this means…all types of new places and ways to ORGANIZE!!!! - Yes, I realize I sound like I may have fallen off my rocker – at least you don’t have to live with me…my poor hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment