Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 28 – Something On A Stick Day

Thank goodness for this day – I have now discovered the PERFECT way to eat a 3 Musketeers candy bar…ON A STICK! I love 3 Musketeers – my favorite way to eat them is to eat off all the outside leaving me with just the fluffy inside! Normally when I do this my fingers stick the great fluffy guts of the 3 Musketeers making it a bit messy. Something On A Stick Day has proven to be the answer and I know strongly prefer to eat ALL 3 Musketeers on a stick from here on out. I will have to get some to keep in my car.

Now I supposed today doesn’t have to be something eaten off a stick, that was just was my mind was immediately drawn to. There could be a flag on a stick, a bird on a stick, a number of things. I am sure people with children can come up with a host of things that can go on a stick that I never would have thought of. OOO marshmallows on a stick…then into S’mores..LOVE!


Jared had a Recess Egg on a stick…he said it was very good, although not quite and handy as my 3 Musketeer!

Enjoy things on sticks today…

No comments:

Post a Comment