Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31 – Inspire Your Heart With Art

This is my favorite piece of art that I own…and one of my favorite pieces of art every. I bought it in Cape Town, South Africa after I watched a man paint it on the street. It was amazing; I love the bright colors and the simple design -so simple, but at the same time so powerful. Art is odd because it is SOOO subjective, and people get so many different things out of it.

I love contemporary art, clean lines, shapes, colors, black & white. If you take me to see portraits or paintings of real things…I am just not that interested. For some, I am sure it is the other way around. I also LOVE black & white photos; I think they are amazing and more powerful then color.

I believe there is art all around us - what people wear, nature, how people express themselves, pictures, paintings, vases, flower arrangements…it is all so interesting! I hope today you can look around and enjoy the art in your life, and let it inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment