Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8 – Take It in the Ear Day

I did some research on this day because I had absolutely no idea what it meant. Turns out no one else does either...it is on all sorts of crazy holiday calendars and websites, but no one knows how it started or what it means. One web site said maybe we are just all spelling it wrong...add an “r” to the beginning of ear.

Anyway, I did a lot of listening today and I really tried to take it in. I listened to people at work, I listened to all the people I had to call on the phone for reference checks at work, I listened to friends on the phone, family, Jared, and I tried to listen to Duke but he is not that vocal.

That’s all I really got…if you have any idea what this may mean please let me know! The following is purely for your enjoyment.

These are the inmates in Cebu in the Philippines. They do monthly performances for their family and the public…everyone is invited to come watch. This was part of a tribute to Michael Jackson! (I love large organized dance things)…I hope you enjoy!



If you are interested there are many more performances on Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment