Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4 – 10-4 Day

Hey there this is Big Cookie calling out to whoever is listening I got a 10-17 here. Today is 10-4 Day the day to celebrate CB Radio and all the cool lingo that goes along with it.

I got 10-36 as 8:15. And I am 10-8 and Moon Ranger is 10-6 at this time. I am requesting a 10-45.

10-99

And this is a 10-7 for Big Cookie.


I know you are all very impressed with the lingo I have picked up today! I will translate the above for those of you who are not savvy with the CB lingo.

Hey there this is Michelle saying Hi to everyone. I have some urgent business. Today is 10-4 day the day to celebrate CB Radio and all the cool lingo that goes along with it.

The time right now is 8:15, and I am here and ready to go. Jared is busy right now so he can’t talk. Please, if you are reading this: respond, it would be much appreciated.

And I’m done.

Bye everyone!

Have a great CB Radio Day!
If you would like to read more about the codes or what they mean in trucker lingo you can follow this link:
http://home.att.net/~wizardoz/cbmw/10codes.html

10-4 actually means: Message Received

No comments:

Post a Comment