Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21 – Count Your Buttons Day!

That’s right people, put your counting caps on! Here are the calculations I came up with today:

• My Desk at Work = 200 exactly! (keyboard = 114, Computer itself = 7, Calculator = 29, Phone = 48, Mouse = 2)
• I am wearing 1 button….2 if you count my Belly Button!
• My Car (Stanley) = 60 exactly!
• My headset = 3 (it is illegal to talk on your phone without it while driving in the state of Washington)
• My phone = 32
• Our Microwave = 14
• Main Remote = 55
• Remote #2 = 31 (I only know what 3 of them do)
• Remote # 3 = 59 (I only use 4 of these)
• TV = 6
• Cable Box/DVR = 12
• DVD Player = 15
• Wii = 4
• Wii Balance Board = 1
• Computer at Home = 115 (keyboard = 104, Monitor = 5, Mouse = 3, Base part = 3)
• Ipod = 6

Also my friend’s Baby – Lacey Kay was wearing 6 buttons, and my friend Adriane sent in her calculations: her clothes = 12, work badge = 1, and 45 on her cell! Thanks friend!


I am discovering that there are a lot of buttons around me that I have no idea what they are for. Maybe I need to start exploring them all! Like these holidays, I never knew I was missing so much excitement…what if I am missing out on this whole button world! Hmm…I tried a few, and I think I broke our TV…maybe I should wait until Jared is home…or just pretend I have no idea what happens when he gets home and tries to turn on the TV to watch his shows! Haha. Just kidding I wouldn’t do that. (Who wha ha ha ha – that is my evil laugh…not quite as effective written out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment