Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30 – Stay At Home Because You Are Well Day

Today was FABULOUS!!! One of the best days I have had in a long time. I am a big believer in taking Mental Days…like sick days, but just for your overall well being. Don’t worry, I didn’t call in sick, I planned ahead and asked for the day off. I just think sometimes it is good to take a day off to re-energize yourself.



I slept in, went grocery shopping, went to regular shopping, took duke to the park, cleaned around the house, picked up Jared from work, and ate dinner at the table! It was AMAZING! This day had totally refreshed me…we’ll see how long it lasts. Only 3 weeks until we go home to the Mitten for Christmas! LOVE IT!

Take a Mental Day everyone – you need it…no offense, but someone had to tell you.

P.S. - I think this is really helping my aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment