Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 28 – International Aura Awareness Day

Today, I took time to think about my aura. I am sad to say that I don’t think I have a good one. I used to love my aura it was confident, happy, always going places and loving to see people. Lately my aura has become more blah. That is the best way I can describe it. I have vowed to work on it; the good thing about auras is that they can be changed.

We all know those people who walk into a room and everyone wants to talk to them, laugh, and honestly, they generally make you feel better just because they are in the room. You probably also know people who when they walk into a room you are scared to even move…I know a few of those. They suck the life right out of the room.


I decided that Duke has the best aura I know. Every time he walks anywhere people want to meet him, they start smiling and cheering for him, his tail is wagging, and his huge eyes just exude happiness and contentment. Thank goodness for Duke! I will strive to have my aura more like Duke’s.

Take some time to evaluate your aura; is it what you want it to be? If not, take some time to clean it up…your aura is a very powerful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment