Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7 – Send A Card To A Friend Day

Well since today is Sunday I can’t send a card through the mail so I sent a message or two on Facebook to friends. I LOVE getting mail! I try to randomly send people cards and things sometimes. I used to be much better at it…I think that is something I should start again.

When you step out and tell someone that you appreciate them and what they mean to you it really can touch someone. I think about how awesome my friends and family are all the time, and how much I appreciate them. I forget though that I am just thinking that…I should actually tell that to people. So I am going to start trying to take time to let people know that I think they are awesome and that I am glad they are in my life.
Take some time today to tell friends and family what they mean to you or send them a note or card! Take time out of your busy day to makes someone else’s day.

Here is a link to a site where you can send free e-cards to people: http://www.bluemountain.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment