Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14 – National Organ Donors Day

I am registered as an official Organ Donor! I must admit that I am trying NOT to participate in this day…I would not like to donate my organs today, but I am a donor if anything did happen to me. I think that this is a great day to build awareness about becoming an organ donor. If you have never thought about it, or just haven’t taken the time to make it official I encourage you to do it today. Sad to say, but you never know what your future holds, and I for one want to help as many people as I can in my life and death. I figure, I won’t need anything anymore and if I can help someone life a happier healthier life then I would be honored!

So make it a point today to at seriously think about becoming an organ donor, and make it official!

No comments:

Post a Comment