Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 6 – National Frozen Yogurt Day

Today I discovered that there is only 1TCBY within 20 miles of my parent’s house! Inconceivable! I love TCBY every time I am in the Chicago airport I get one. Always the same...twist (chocolate and vanilla) with as many sprinkles (the multi-color ones) as they will put on it! YUMM, I am so excited just thinking about it!

I also learned today that frozen yogurt is sold at the grocery store…I had no idea. I guess it makes sense, no reason it shouldn’t be sold there. So my sister Katie and I went to the store to get some, then made M&M cookies and made frozen yogurt sandwiches for Jared and Todd (my brother-in-law). We had already eaten too much cookie dough so we just ate the frozen yogurt. It was good, but I would take TCBY over store bought any day of the week!

Hopefully you have a TCBY closer to you then I did, and I highly suggest you go get some!

2 comments:

  1. How rude! You didn't let me participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For clarification - there is no denying participation. You were not around when we were eating, however, there was frozen yogurt in the freezer for you.

    ReplyDelete