Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 15 – Singles Awareness Day

One website pointed out that the acronym for this day is SAD…however; this is a day to celebrate being single and all the wonderful things that go along with that. I asked Jared what he would like about being single and he said:

• He could watch ESPN all the time
• He would have an iphone
• He wouldn’t have to share the bed
• He could eat out ALL the time

My answers were:

• I could go on trips or go do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted
• I wouldn’t have to share a bed
• No checking with people to make plans
• Only my stuff and my mess would be in the bathroom
• I wouldn’t have to worry about him spending money eating out ALL the time

I am sure there are many more thing that we would enjoy, but there is only so much room on this page…so for you singles out there make plans, spread out on your bed, buy whatever you want, and enjoy the single life!

*The picture is me doing what Jared and I call “Star-fishing”…it’s glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment