Friday, February 19, 2010
February 17 – Random Acts Of Kindness Day
• Paying the toll for the person behind you on the road\
• Paying for someone’s fast food or coffee who is behind you in the drive thru
• Holding open a door for someone
• Letting someone go in front of you in the grocery or other checkout line
• Giving compliments to people, even perfect strangers
Those are just some of my favorites. My mom always told me, “If you are feeling down or sorry for yourself go do something nice for someone else”.
Even making a point to smile at people, look them in the eye and say HI could make a world of difference in someone’s day. Oh, also leaving a comment on someone's blog...
So go out and randomly be kind and thoughtful to people!