Monday, May 24, 2010

May 18 - Visit Your Relatives


This was my number 1 reason for wanting to move back to Michigan. I didn’t think that I would be seeing my family this much, but I am loving every minute of it. I am now working for my dad, which means that I get to see my dad and step-mom Mon-Fri. Then Duke goes to day camp at my mom’s house so I see her and my step-dad at least 3 times a week. Today I saw all of them and I forgot to take a picture with any of them!

I also see my sister every once in a while but WAY more then I used to, and well I don’t see my oldest sister as much, we do have plans to hang out. I wish that all my relatives lived close. On my dad’s side we have week long family reunions every other year and they are like my favorite thing EVER! So go visit your relatives today and never take it for granted. I would give anything to be able to go hang out with my Grandma for just one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment