Sunday, April 4, 2010

March 30 – The Grass Is Always Browner on the Other Side of the Fence Day

Yes, you read that right...BROWNER! We always seem to think that if ONLY this would happen or look at those people or why not me…today is the day to rejoice in the I’m glad that didn’t happen to me, I have it pretty good, and look at me!

Sometimes I get jealous of other people, the houses they have, the lack of debt that they have, their income, where they are traveling, their family…but today is the day to love what I have. If I honestly look at someone let’s say who goes on amazing vacations…because this is the number one thing I get jealous about…they may go on vacations, but do they have a great family, are they satisfied, are they happy, do they have a little dog who greats them and makes them smile every day? In every situation, there is something I can find in other people’s situation that would make me not want to trade for anything. Maybe that person has a lot of money…are they missing out on the fun in life, are their grandparents still alive, do they have honest friends that they could call at any time for anything? - all great questions. So today be glad and thankful for what you have! You have more then you think you do, and I for one wouldn’t trade my life for anything!

I love my green grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment