Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 2 – PB & J Day

Peanut Butter and Jelly! A classic combination! I ate one of the delicious sandwiches today. I discussed my love of JIF in the previous holiday Peanut Butter Day – January 24th. My favorite jelly is homemade strawberry…however, I have not had it in a LONG time because we have lived in Seattle…I am forcing my mom to make it with me this year. Usually Jared and I have two jellies in the fridge. He only will eat Strawberry, but grape is usually a lot cheaper, so I eat the grape and he gets the strawberry. Today I had strawberry jelly and Jif peanut butter. Mine looked so good that my nephew wanted one too so I made him one as well and we ate lunch together!

PB & J - Great combination!

Again for your viewing pleasure…a classic:

No comments:

Post a Comment