Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 6 – Sorry Charlie Day

I think that this is conveniently placed after Fun at Work Day….because this is the story of my life lately.

Today is the day to celebrate or maybe to commiserate with others about being rejected. Everyday I submit on average 5-6 job applications…everyday I get no response – REJECTED! Some of them I am so qualified for it is ridiculous! Now I am stuck in no man’s land = I can’t get a good job and no one will hire me for jobs I am over qualified for…I don’t care what I do people…I just need to make some money! All in all very frustrating.

Needless to say I think I celebrated this day to the fullest! Jared wanted to add a nice little topper on my day and asked me, “Michelle, do you want to go get ice cream?” I said, “Yes” and Jared shot back with “SORRY CHARLIE!”

So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment