Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 14 – National Moment Of Laughter Day

Today is the day to send people those HILARIOUS JOKES you know of…if they are indeed hilarious, not those ones you think are funny and when people read them they just say something like “that’s it” or “I don’t get it…why is that so funny”. I mean the ones that are really funny.

This day reminds me of the LAUGHING CLUB that I participated in on my adventures on Semester At Sea. Once a week people would get up at about ¬6-7am go out on the back deck while the sun was rising and attend Laughing Club. It is great for your health and happiness, and truly does make you laugh and feel better.



To find out more about Laughter Yoga or Laughing Clubs in your area check out this website:
http://www.laughteryoga.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=16&Itemid=266

No comments:

Post a Comment