Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sept 30 – Mud Pack Day

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this day! I celebrated tonight by putting on a mud mask and relaxing beneath my giant pink blanket. It was amazing. I was covered in blue “mud” a cool tingling sensation was running all over my face while my body was snuggly warm beneath Pinky. (I name everything… that is the name of my pink blanket. THANKS AGAIN ERIN!)


Jared actually joined in the day he enjoyed a face peel – the one where you put it on and it looks clear, then when it dries you peel it off and it looks like you are peeling off your face...looks really cool and feels great too!

I was trying to think of something to put over my eyes, but seeing as we didn’t have cucumbers the only things we could think of were the M&M cookies I made yesterday. We decided that we were not willing to sacrifice cookies to be used as eye covers, so I did without.

Interesting Fact: A mud pack is a quick treatment for bee stings. Use it, if needed, when you are out on a hike, or until you can get to a place to be treated for bee and wasp stings.
  - Now this doesn’t mean you need to be hiking around in the woods with a mud pack from the store…if you are in nature you could use actual mud. For you city folks - Just take some water and mix it with the dirt and you get...MUD!

I have fond memories of playing in all sorts of mud growing up; there was the thick kind, the really soft and gushy kind, the kind that stole your boots as you walked through it, and the really good kind to throw at other people!

If you ever want to get some face masks you can get nice cheap ones at Wal-Mart for like $.48. There are all different kinds and colors and things so go wild, try them all! Oh, and they also have ones for your feet!

Enjoy Mud Pack Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment