Monday, September 21, 2009
Sept 20 - National Punch Day
• I physically punched my mom, Herm, Jared, a few statues, and my bed…and I was also punched in return.
• I punched my train ticket from Florence to Rome to validate it
• My ticket was punched with a hole punch on the train by the train attendant
• My luggage decided it wanted to join in and punched me in the chin as I was lifting it into the overhead storage area on the train.
• At dinner we told some jokes with punch lines (note to self…none of us are good at telling jokes)
• I couldn’t find any punch to drink, or to make
• I spent some time reflecting on Hawaiian Punch and the big Kool-Aid Man
A thought occurred to me… Maybe today is punch day because tomorrow is the International Day of Peace. It allows you to get all of your anger and frustration out one last time in preparation. Just a thought
HAPPY PUNCH DAY!