Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 5 - World Environment Day

I must say that living in Seattle made me much more environmentally aware. I try to always use re-useable bags, or just put whatever I am getting into my purse. I have trash and recycling service. I know those aren’t the biggest things, but every little bit helps, and it erks me so much when people have like 1 or 2 small items and they put it in one of those huge plastic bags. Or like one box of Kleenex into a bag, and that is the only item…isn’t it just as easy to carry the box as it is the big bag?

Oh, I also try to turn off the water when I am not using it, I prefer to have the windows open to air conditioning, and I would rather not leave the lights on…for environmental as well as financial reasons!

Today try to make one change to help the environment…and encourage others to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment