Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 11 – Nursing Assistants Day


I have to be honest I didn’t know there were nursing assistants; I thought someone who assisted a nurse was just another nurse or a physicians assistant. There are though, I was wrong…this was my thing that I learned today. Maybe the name nursing assistant through me off, is this the same as medical assistant because I have definitely heard of that before. There are so many kinds of assistants and things in the medical field, you have Dr’s, residence, interns, PA’s, RA’s, RN’s, nursing assistants, medical assistants, medical transcriptionists…I am sure there are 5,000 others, but those are the ones that come to mind right now. Some I get the difference between, others I have no idea.

Thank you to all you Nursing Assistant’s out there, I’m not sure why you aren’t nurses, but I am sure there is a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment