Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 17 – Eat Your Veggies Day

This is something I am NOT good at. In Seattle in the grocery store you could buy little individually portioned veggies that you would throw in the microwave in those steamer bags…they do not have them in Michigan and it is NOT helping my veggie intake. I don’t like to make them over the stove, and canned are just GROSS, so then I am left with HUGE bags of the steamer ones, or waiting for Jared to make them over the stove...neither of which is a convenient option. When it comes to doing things I already don’t like…convenience is everything. I am working on getting better at eating my veggies, and today was a great reminder!

I may not love eating veggies...however, I LOVE Veggie Tales! (Larry is the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment